
Paige just started Kindergarten this year. She is a sensitive child, who will break into tears at the thought of getting into trouble or hurting
someone's feelings. If you use the wrong tone of voice with her, she is
devastated. Her feelings can easily be hurt. That being said, it would seem obvious that she has a flair for drama. She is quick to stand up for her little brothers, but quick to fight and argue with them also.
Braedon. Yep he's a sentence all on his own. This is the type of child that keeps you on your toes and makes low blood pressure a challenge. If he is quiet,
Braedon is either in bed sleeping OR he has discovered something that he wants to get into.
Unfortunately, this more often than not leads to messes that are often not so easily cleaned. He is a sweet child though, and that has probably saved his life a couple of times (
LOL).

Dylan is the family clown. He hams it up all the time. Ever since he has been able to smile, he puts his all into the smiles and you can often tell that he is smiling when looking at the back of his head because you can see the cheeks bulging. The flip side? Temper-- wow, just as early as he began to smile, he let us know that there is also temper. At least 4 or 5 times a day he will get angry and throw himself on the floor to scream. I ignore this behavior (don't want to enforce it
negatively or positively) and it usually subsides as soon as he notices that no one seems to care.
It is odd that I am
referring to them as the blank slates, since I often feel that I was the blank slate that they are writing on. I guess it goes both ways.
Some things about parenthood that no one ever told me:
Touch, touch, touch, touch, touch. At times by the end of the day, I just don't want anyone to touch me.
Once they start talking, they really DON'T ever shut up. From the time they start stringing sentences together, it is constant chatter. Paige even manages to talk in her sleep sometimes.
There is no such thing as privacy in the bathroom. I often have 6 extra eyes in the bathroom with me and that's if the cat hasn't followed me in there also.
There are times that you just want to change your name from Mom, Mama, Mommy to something, anything else, and forget to tell the kids what you are now
refered to.
... And that there would actually be someone (3) that I would do absolutely anything for.
Stay tuned... mayhem is sure to ensue.
No comments:
Post a Comment